Friday, February 15, 2013

St. Paul | Rice Park Engagement

Happy belated Valentine's Day!  I hope you and your loved ones had a chance to celebrate in a special way.  To change it up a bit I decided to blog this engagement session as an interview.  Tanya and Dan are two of the sweetest people I've come across and they are perfect for one another!  We can't wait to be a part of their special day in just a few short months.

Q: Where did you meet?

A:  We met at Park Tavern restaurant. I was playing pool with two of my girlfriends when he and his friend asked us to play with them. We ended up hanging out that evening and also bowled a game too.




Q: What are some of your favorite things to do together?

A:  We like to go to sporting events together (baseball, hockey).  We also like to relax at home and play games such as Wii (bowling and tennis), our new air hockey game, and Yahtzee, while listening to music.  We spend a lot of time hanging out with our friends and family and take our Yorkie- Princess with us.  When we can, we also like to travel together.





Q: When did you know he was the "one"?

A:  There were three big things that stood out:

1) Every time I told him something about my past, he would just take it in and laugh and say, " Is that all?  Why were you so worried to tell me that?".  (It was such a relief!)  I love the way he makes me laugh by cracking a joke in a difficult situation.

2.)  He would go to church with me on Sundays, even when he had to work late or was out late the night before.

3.)  He is very close to his family and that's really important to me because I am too.





We wish Tanya and Dan continued luck with their planning as their wedding day draws near.  Despite the cold that joined us for their session, it couldn't have been more picturesque. 


0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP