Sunday, February 3, 2013

Best of 2012 | Families


Have I really not posted a blog since late November?  WOW!  I wish I could say that I was traveling out of the country or that I've been immersed in some crazy, cool project.  The honest truth...I've been living life.  I know I don't have to explain, because I'm sure I'd be 'preaching to the choir', but between our home and the studio, I really wish I could be cloned!   

So, back to the task at hand.  With the Superbowl approaching later this afternoon, I know families and friends across the country are gathering to enjoy the game, eat way too many delicious snacks and share in the laughs and snickers that come from Superbowl commercials (and the inevitable malfunctions of the Half-Time Show).  In the spirit of families I thought I'd post my first in the "Best of 2012" series of posts that I have planned - Throughout Feb. I hope to highlight just a small sample of the various clients we've worked with in the past year.  Although not all of our clients will be featured, each family's unique session has brought us joy and we can't say enough how thankful and appreciative we feel that you selected us to tell your story.  Oh, and we can't wait to see you in the near future too!  

Enjoy this post, the ones upcoming, and your family and friends whether you'll be gathered for the big game today or not!  




















0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP