Tuesday, September 4, 2012

White Bear Lake | Family Session

Photographing the relationships that exist between my clients is a true joy of mine.  When I was contacted by the close family friend that's pictured below, I was thrilled to learn that she wanted to do a portrait session with her two grandsons.  The images you see speak to the playful and loving bond that exists between these three.  Throughout their session I kept a close watch on their interactions and I worked to capture the candid moments that I thought would illustrate their unique and loving bond.  I believe I was able to do so and I invite you to see if you agree with me after looking through the images below. 

















0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP