Thursday, December 8, 2011

18 Month Milestone: Claire

Scheduling your child's milestone portraits can be nerve wracking.  You start to wonder and question if they will cooperate for their session...Will they smile? Will the photographer capture the spunk you know and see on a daily basis in your own environment etc.  Then you start to ponder the outfits you picked out...did you pack the right props...enough snacks...the list goes on and on.  

Bringing my own child to the studio for her 18 Month pictures, I can honestly say that Tonya takes all your worries away!  She's soooo patient and flexible.  She allowed not only Claire the time she needed to warm up to her, the studio, the bright lights and the process (but I've also witnessed the countless other children she's helped to do this too.)  She does a wonderful job of getting children to be themselves always gets the shots parents hope for.  Needless to say when I saw Claire's photos I was more than impressed with the collection that was captured!  Looking at just a sample of her images, you wouldn't even know that she's a "1 outfit" kind of gal and immediately started crying when I tried to push the limits to get photographs of her in her Christmas dress. 

Photos like the ones below are priceless to me and my family because we love and adore the little girl in them.  Your children's photos are undoubtedly priceless to you too, so I encourage you to find a photographer that knows his/her clients and is able to get those exceptional images.  I've found my lifelong photographer...now the question is, have you?







0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP